martes, 18 de febrero de 2020

ANGLES AND SHOTS


Resultado de imagen de clavero urbex
This photo is from a medium shot, because we can see half of the model's body. In this case I've chosen this photo because it gave me a feeling that I can't describe, but it makes me think if he is a good person or not, regardless if I know him or not, and at the and I think the photo is an awesome idea, the perfect spot with the perfect illumination and edition.








Resultado de imagen de low angle shotFor sure a low angle shot because is a shot from a camera angle positioned low on the vertical axis, anywhere below the eye line, looking up. I've chosen this photo because I feel so small that I thought I was insignificant for a moment, and I have chosen this photo of the  well known Eiffel Tower because it is one of the most iconic monument in France, and it's enormous.






Resultado de imagen de claveroThis photo is for sure a portrait which the face and its expression is predominant. I've chosen this photo because Clavero's expression is so serious that makes think if all things that happen in life are good or not, for example smoking, for the smoke on the photo, or why people won't help the ones who really need to...








Resultado de imagen de areal angle shot
This is easy to recognize it, it is an aerial shot, because is a shot of a scene or photo taken from a higher vantage point than what is being filmed. In the photo I choose, we can see an enormous part of New York, and also because it made me feel like I was enormous and I have a lot of power in my hands with only taking a step.



Resultado de imagen de point of view photosThis is also easy to recognize, this photo is taken from the photographer's point of view. I've chosen this photo because it made me imagine a future when I drive such a great motorcycle like in the picture with all my friends that will drive good motorcycles too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario